What is SIP?
SIP support is available to eligible businesses in the Sheffield City Region and the districts of Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales & North East Derbyshire.
The programme is an initiative led by Sheffield Hallam University, the University of Sheffield and Sheffield City Region Growth Hub until June 2023. Key areas of support include:
- Computing and software design
- Energy solutions
- Food engineering and sustainability
- Health and wellbeing
- Materials science and engineering
- Manufacturing and digital technologies
- Sports engineering
- Packaging and product design
- Food Science
SIP is part-financed by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.