What is SIP?
SIP support is available to eligible businesses in the Sheffield City Region:
The programme is an initiative led by Sheffield Hallam University, the University of Sheffield and Sheffield City Region Growth Hub until September 2022. Key areas of support include:
- Computing and software design
- Energy solutions
- Food engineering and sustainability
- Health and wellbeing
- Materials science and engineering
- Manufacturing and digital technologies
- Sports engineering
- Packaging and product design
- Food Science
SIP is part-financed by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.