What is SIP?
SIP support is available to eligible businesses in the Sheffield City Region:
The programme is a joint initiative between Sheffield Hallam University and the University of Sheffield, running to 31st July 2019. Key areas of support include:
- Materials and engineering
- Structural packaging design
- User-centred product design
- Sports engineering and wellbeing
- Food engineering and food/nutrition science
- Computing and software design
SIP is part-financed by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.