What is SIP?
SIP support is available to eligible businesses in the Sheffield City Region:
The programme is an initiative led by Sheffield Hallam University running until 30 September 2019. Key areas of support include:
- Materials and engineering
- Structural packaging design
- User-centred product design
- Sports engineering and wellbeing
- Food engineering and food/nutrition science
- Computing and software design
SIP is part-financed by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.