The workshops will cover:
- Creating a BIM Execution Plan
- Joining a design team based in the cloud
- Working on the same BIM model as your team in real-time
- Keeping track of design versions through real-time synchronisation of data
- Resolving clash detections in real-time through remote decision-making
- Produce and communicate design data to industry standards
Book your place on the workshop online now.
The Department of Natural and Built Environment is also hosting a dinner with speakers from Autodesk and Whittam Cox Architects on the 8th November at Sheffield Novotel. The theme for the evening is new ways of working; future practice and education in architecture, engineering and construction. You can find out more and book your place online here.